Online Registrations for Season 2020/21 should be open as of the 1st of August.
(link will be published later. Once open please register your child for the season before you come to grading)
We are asking players to PRE REGISTER HERE for the grade they will be trialling in. This must be done so we know exactly who will be attending each grading session.
Players MUST ONLY attend the grading session that corresponds to their DOB.
Any player attending the incorrect session will be asked to leave and attend the correct session.
Please do NOT assume you are playing up an age bracket.
This is important for us to correctly grade each age bracket.
Reference your child’s D.O.B and attend the relevant session.
Grading Days are as follows:
We are asking that players attend BOTH grading days.
Senior League: League Age 15/16 – Mon 3/8 & Mon 10/8 (DOB – 1/9/2004 – 31/8/2006) 6pm-8pm
Junior League: League Age 13/14 – Wed 26/8 & Wed 2/9 (DOB 1/9/2006 – 31/8/2008) 6pm-8pm
Intermediate League: League Age 13 – Wed 26/8 & Wed 2/9 (DOB – 1/9/2007 – 31/8/2008) 6pm-8pm
Little League Majors: League Age 11/12 – Sun 23/8 & Sun 30/8 (DOB – 1/9/2008 – 31/8/2010) 530pm-7pm
Little League Minors: League Age 10/11 – Sun 23/8 & Sun 30/8 (DOB – 1/1/2010 – 31/12/2011) 4pm-530pm
9U – ModBall – Sun 23/8 & Sun 30/8(DOB – 1/1/2011 – 31/12/2012) 230pm-4pm
*all grading will be conducted at Knights Field, Fred Caterson Reserve, Castle Hill
**PLEASE USE THE SOCCER CAR PARK – DO NOT DRIVE AROUND TO KNIGHTS FIELD**
If there are any questions regarding grading or your child’s ability or you cannot make grading, please let me know or email Matt Watson –email@example.com
Majestic Pants Sale. (Ends Sunday May 10)
The club has purchased a limited amount of MAJESTIC white baseball pants at a heavily discounted rate. They were one of the top professional baseball pants in the USA and all Australian team players wore these pants in world tournaments.
If you are wanting a pair or two or three you need to measure precisely. Do not go by what your previous pants size was. The pants range we have are from Youth medium to 3XL. Please, don’t guess your size, you will get it wrong. The sale price is half the price that you would pay for these pants at retail. These pants will not fit most under the age of 12.
All you need to do is measure up, email or text me with your order, bring your credit card and drive by my home at 4 Falkirk Court Kellyville. Ring me once you’re here and I will deliver the goods to your window (corona free)
The club has a few hoodies and coaches slickers as well. The hoodies are larger than the normal size. Perfect now for winter if you don’t have one.
Again, this is all you need to do:
1) Know your exact measurement; do not guess from previous pants.2) Send me, Mark Maguire, an email or text message with your order and approximate day (morning/afternoon/evenng) you’ll drive by to pick up.3) Bring your credit card to tap on the clubs terminal.4) Text or ring when you are in the driveway of 4 Falkirk Court, Kellyville5) Pants will be given to you in your car.
***There are limited numbers in some sizes and they may go quicker than others***
All the best
Mark Maguire0452 663 473
|Size||waist inch||outside leg||waist cm||qty remaining||Normal retail price||Members price|
(like a size 8)
|Kids 8 |
(like a size 10)
(like a size 12)
(like a large size)
(like an XL size)
|XL (like a|
|XXL (like a|
To all Castle Hill Knights players, parents, supporters, sponsors and committee members
Castle Hill Knights Baseball Club is adhering to guidelines of Baseball NSW (see attached) and Hills Baseball Association has recommended. As a result;
1. There will be no grand finals played this weekend. All games are cancelled.
2. There will be no Hills Little League, Junior League, Senior League or Minor League training. Training cancelled to further notice. All State Little League tournaments have been postponed.
3. There will be no Senior Winter League baseball before May 2nd. Please let our seniors VP know if you’re playing via email but do not pay your registration yet. For those that have already paid, please contact Pat if you have any questions. Further notice will be provided on season start dates as the situation becomes clearer.
4. Knights Under Lights winter development program is not meant to start until the beginning of May, however we feel it best to advise that the program is currently on hold. Further notice will be provided on this program as the situation becomes clearer.
5 . There is to be NO group training of any baseball teams at either Castle Glen or Knights field.
6 . The Castle Hill Baseball presentation day is postponed until further notice.
7. The Castle Hill Baseball AGM is postponed until further notice.
Stay tuned to our club Facebook page as we will have excellent stories and great baseball tidbits to share with you. Plus, we will keep you posted with what’s happening in the future.
Finally, thank you for a wonderful summer season for our seniors and juniors.
BNSW COVID-19 Update
Enjoy your families.
Castle Hill Baseball Committee.
Good Luck to all teams playing in Semi Finals this weekend