CHBC Juniors Registrations are now available online. See below for details…
The following describes the steps to complete your online registrations, using Baseball Australia’s online registration System.
How to complete your online registration.
- Visit the “Member’s” page.
- If you already have a login, Enter your user name and password or click “new registration” if you want to register a new player.
Note: An email has been sent out with your User name and password if you have played with us in the last 2 years.
If you have not received an email or you have questions, contact your manager / coach.
- Click “Forgot your Password”, you can use your email address to request your current credentials be sent to you.
- Click the “Update my details” tab to display your information. Please take the time to fill in any missing info.
The fields with a red asterisk * beside them are “Mandatory” the others are optional.
Some pieces of information are critical and can only be changed by the administrator.
Contact your manager / coach if items like “name”or “birth date” need adjusting.
You can also change your Username and Password to something more memorable. (Important Tip, they must be unique in Australia).
- Click the Update tab to record your changes, you can return to edit your details at any time.
To continue your registration…
- Click “Registration Renewal” on the web page.
Select the desired category:
eg: (2016/17) Little League Major (Born May 04, 05+06), Young U13s +U12s (Note: Fees include the BNSW and ABF Capitation Fees)
- Click Next>>
- Whilst scrolling down, tick the boxes for the terms and conditions, the code of conduct, Membership Disclaimer/Privacy Statement and Use of image or Opt out confirmation.
- Click Next >> the page will ask you to confirm the email address (and/or correct any errors). Type in the email address to confirm it is correct and repair any other errors.
- Click Next >>
to move to the Confirm Renewal Application page
- then Click “Submit Application Only” or “Submit Application & Pay Online”
When you Choose to pay online, the “Charge Amount” page will be shown.
This will display the Amount about to be charged for the category you’ve chosen above.
- Click Next>>
You should now see the summary page with your registrations details with options to:
“Add Another Registration” or “PAY Now”
- Click PAY Now to fill in and submit your payment by Visa or Mastercard
- Click Add Another Registration to log on as another memberand add their registration to this Credit card payment.
- Your “Invoice” and “Receipt” will be emailed to you and the coach / manager will be notified of your “subscription”.
Congratulations and welcome back…
you have just completed your online registration. Thank you for taking the time to do it.
Feel free to return to your membership details and update them as needed.