Welcome to registration for Castle Hill Knights Baseball Club for the 2023/24 season.
This year we are celebrating our 40th anniversary! It will be a sensational year to be apart of a team as we celebrate this incredible milestone on and off the diamond!
Here is a breakdown of the key steps for each of the registration categories:
(7U & 8U)
Registrations are closed
(9U – 17U)
Registrations have now closed for Modball & Live pitch baseball. Please enquire with juniorsregistrar[at]castlehillbaseball.com.au if you have any questions about registration.
To register for a Seniors baseball team, please use this link:
Baseball NSW requires ALL coaches, managers, scorers and committee members to be registered (it is free but you will need your WWC details and, if coaching, you will need your coaching credentials):
Register now! There is no reason to wait.
Registering now will enable us to organise and get ready for the upcoming season as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about registering, please contact our Registrar, Elizabeth, at email@example.com
Here are some extra tips to use:
- Register your child for the league age that corresponds to their date of birth (DOB).
- You can register more than one child at once; you do not need to complete one registration before starting the next. It is recommended that you complete adult registrations separately (i.e. Signing up to volunteer or coach) to any child/player registrations.
- If you have an Active Kids Voucher (AKV) that you would like to apply to your child’s registration, make sure you have it ready to enter BEFORE you start registering your child. This year the Active Kids Voucher can be entered during the registration process. Enter your ACV where you see the ‘Voucher’ header and hit apply.
- Keep a watch on our socials for information on what your player needs in terms of uniform and equipment. Join us on Facebook here.
- And again… Please ensure your child is registered asap. There’s no reason to wait 🙂
Need extra help?
For further registration enquiries contact Elizabeth Ahmed: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about grading, please get in touch with our grading panel: email@example.com
If you have any Uniform enquiries or wish to order a new top please contact Veronica: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Neil: email@example.com
Modball and all Liveball Enquiries
Email Mark firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Registration Enquires
Email Ben email@example.com
How you can help
We are a community club that is turning 40 years old.
We are successful because of our wonderful volunteers who serve in the canteen and BBQ, sell uniforms, help mark up the fields, help maintain the fields, coach, manage, score, umpire, keep the young ones under control in the dugout… And then there are the hard-working committee members that do so much behind the scenes to help make everything run like clockwork.
We need you to be a part of this happy and hardworking community. You will know when you will hear the calling… or feel the tap on the shoulder to put your hand up. If you have your own ideas on how you could help, please get in touch with a member of the committee.
Your children who play the game will be the winners of your involvement and community spirit. Castle Hill Knights thank you in advance.
For anything else that you need help or information, please email our Club President, Matt Watson – firstname.lastname@example.org